Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Bonus Photos From Trinidad

This is me going to buy a Trinidad & Tobago flag. Mary thought I was being totally dorky so she took a picture of me. A few minutes after this photo was taken a horde of American adolescents descended upon this vendor.

Me and my flag. I guess it was a little dorky.

Mary and I in the jungle. We used the Gorilla pod to take this picture. We got this shot after about 10 tries. I was wearing this outfit when we got stopped by the Trinidad Police.
Cool bird nests in Asa Wright Nature Center. The birds hang their nests from the trees so the monkeys can't get them. The monkeys won't go out to the end of the branch for fear it will break. There are no flying monkeys in Trinidad.
The jungle is a really beautiful place. It reminds me of our backyard in Houston.

1 comment:

Donna said...

LOL It looks *exactly* like your backyard in Houston! You are hilarious.

-Donna